Due to the higher volume of orders coming in, some orders may take up to 48 hours to process and ship. We appreciate your understanding!Enjoy FREE shipping on all orders!
Shipping and Return Policies
All of our shipments are professionally packed to ensure the safety of your items in route. On average, your order will be received in 3-5 business days. During August or December and the first week of the semester, delivery times may take longer.
Orders are shipped through UPS Ground and you will receive a shipping confirmation email from UPS once your order has shipped with tracking information. UPS is unable to deliver to a PO Box so please use a physical address for your orders.
South Central College Return Policies
Textbook Return Policy
- All returns require a Textbook Center cash register receipt or an online order packing list to be accepted. Customers are responsible for any return shipping costs with the exception of defective items.
- Textbook returns are allowed during the first two weeks of Fall and Spring semester. Textbook returns for Summer session are allowed through the first five days only. Check your packing list, order confirmation email or store receipt for exact dates.
- No returns will be accepted after the return deadline. This allows store staff time to get charges on student accounts before the first financial aid disbursement.
- New books must be returned in original condition, free from any writing, highlighting, or creases. Access codes must be unopened and unaltered. Books or packets purchased in shrink-wrap must be returned unopened in original shrink-wrap to receive a refund.
- All textbook sales are final after the return deadline has passed. Textbooks purchased after the two week Fall/Spring semester window or the five-day Summer session return window at the start of the term are final sale.
The following items are not eligible for return:
- Opened shrink-wrapped textbooks, access codes, lab and lecture packets
- Access codes that have been opened, scratched off, or revealed in any way
- Opened plastic wrapped merchandise
- Testing purchases
- Supply kits that have been opened and used (art, chemistry, dental assisting, nursing, etc.)
Merchandise and Clothing Return Policy
- Merchandise may be returned as long as it is in the same condition as purchased in unopened original packaging and with original pricing. Clothing should not be washed or worn.
- Any software or electronic items must be returned unopened. All general merchandise should be returned within seven days with the original receipt or packing list.
- General merchandise purchased from the SCC Bookstore website may be returned for a refund with the item’s original receipt or packing list, less any shipping charges. Items may also be shipped back to the bookstore. Customers are responsible for any return shipping fees.
- Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org within five days from receipt of your order if there were any items damaged during shipment of if there were any discrepancies. Defective general merchandise can be returned or exchanged within seven days with the receipt or packing list.
A check will be issued for those purchases paid for with cash, unless allowable by college policy. A check will be issued for those purchases originally paid for by a personal check, but will not be issued until at least 14 days after date of purchase. Purchases over $100 cash will also be refunded in check form. Purchases paid for by a credit or debit card will be credited back to that card. Student account charge purchases will be credited back to the student account during the SFA charging window.
Please contact Textbook Center and Campus Store staff with questions or concerns at email@example.com
The South Central College bookstore is unable to ship to PO Boxes. Please use a physical street address for your order, or select an on-campus locker pickup at checkout.