1. Student must be currently enrolled in South Central College courses.
2. A South Central College Student ID is required for all charges. (Your student ID is at the top of your class schedule or on your South Central College student ID card.)
3. Students must have a current FAFSA on file with South Central College to be eligible to charge.
Online textbook charging dates
Online textbook ordering dates are as follows:
• Fall Semester: Opens August 1st- Closes 2nd Friday of the semester
• Spring Semester: Opens December 14th- Closes 2nd Friday of the semester
• Summer Session: Opens May 1st- Closes 1st Friday of the session
Orders will begin being processed and shipped two weeks before the semester starts. Placing an order prior to this date it will secure your place in line when orders are pulled and processed.
There will be no in-store book sales due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are strongly recommend all textbook orders be completed online at this time. All online orders will ship directly to students free of charge during this time.
Is somebody else paying for your books?
If you have a company, agency or organization purchasing your textbooks for you, we must have documentation from them on file in the bookstore before you can charge. This information can be emailed to email@example.com. Any documents should include your full name and student ID/Star ID number. Please allow up to 48 hours for processing. Some restrictions apply as to what items can be charged. Please email the bookstore with any questions.
Examples of these organization include Rehabilitation Services (RS), Minnesota Valley Action Council (MVAC), Post-Secondary Education Opportunities (PSEO), Pipeline Grant, Minnesota Department of Economic Security Trade Act Training (TAA), South Central College Presidential Scholarship Recipients, Workforce Development, and Veterans Benefits (VETS).
Contact us anytime with questions or concerns at: firstname.lastname@example.org. A bookstore staff person will be in touch with you within 24-48 hours. Please note: During high volume times such as the beginning of the semester it may take up to 72 hours for a staff member to return your email.