2. A South Central College Student ID is required for all charges. (Your student ID is at the top of your class schedule or on your South Central College student ID card.)
3. Student must have a current FAFSA on file with South Central College to be eligible to charge.
4. Student must not have any holds on their account.
Online textbook charging dates
Online textbook ordering dates are as follows:
• Fall Semester: Opens August 1st- Closes 2nd Friday of the semester
• Spring Semester: Opens December 14th- Closes 2nd Friday of the semester
• Summer Session: Opens May 2nd- Closes 1st Friday of the session
Orders will begin being processed and shipped two weeks before the semester starts. Placing an order prior to this date it will secure your place in line when orders are pulled and processed. Our Campus Stores are open limited hours. We are strongly recommend all textbook orders be completed online. All online orders are sold and shipped from our North Mankato locations. Due to our limited store hours, items will ship free of charge to all students. On campus locker pickup options for both campuses are also available at checkout.
Is somebody else paying for your books?
If you have a company, agency or organization purchasing your textbooks for you, we must have documentation from them on file in the bookstore before you can charge. This information can be emailed to email@example.com. Any documents should include your full name and South Central College student ID/Star ID number. Please allow up to 48 hours for processing. Some restrictions apply as to what items can be charged. Please email the bookstore with any questions.
Examples of these organization include Rehabilitation Services (RS), Minnesota Valley Action Council (MVAC), Post-Secondary Education Opportunities (PSEO), Pipeline Grant, Minnesota Department of Economic Security Trade Act Training (TAA), South Central College Presidential Scholarship Recipients, Workforce Development, and Veterans Benefits (VETS).
Contact us anytime with questions or concerns at: firstname.lastname@example.org. A bookstore staff person will be in touch with you within 24-48 hours. Please note: During high volume times such as the beginning of the semester it may take up to 72 hours for a staff member to return your email.
The South Central College bookstore is unable to ship to PO Boxes. Please use a physical street address for your order, or select an on-campus locker pickup at checkout.