Due to the higher volume of orders coming in, some orders may take up to 48 hours to process and ship. We appreciate your understanding!Enjoy FREE shipping on all orders!
TEXTBOOK ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS
- Once you have completed your registration and have your class schedule go to www.southcentralbookstore.com
- Login if you have previously made an account. If this is your first time on the bookstore website you will need to create your bookstore account. Accounts can be made by clicking “My Account” tab.
- To purchase school supplies, select the “Supplies” tab and add needed items to your cart. You can charge school supplies to your student account if you are using your FAFSA, or if you have a company or organization that is paying for them. You cannot charge clothing or novelty items to your student account.
- To order textbooks, click the “Textbooks” tab and select “Order Textbooks”.
- Using your class schedule, select the SEMESTER, SUBJECT and SECTION for your course. Repeat this step for each class.
Pay close attention! Not all instructors use the same books, so choosing the incorrect course or section will result in incorrect materials being sent. We are unable to accept returns for certain items if they have been OPENED, ACTIVATED or in a DIFFERENT CONDITION than we sold them.
- Once you have all of your classes added, scroll down and click the “View Your Materials” button.
- Select the new or used option (if available) for each book by clicking the button next to each item. Click “Add to Cart” for each item you are purchasing.
- Click “Continue Checkout” at the bottom of the page to continue.
- Review your cart and click “Checkout” when ready.
- You will be asked questions regarding new/used substitutions and if you want items added to your order if your instructor adds additional textbooks. Answer these to proceed with checkout.
- Click “Payment Options” button to continue.
- Select your locker pickup campus OR UPS Ground for shipping to your residence.
- If you chose UPS Ground verify shipping address is correct and click “Save & Continue”.
- If “Locker Pickup” was selected you will receive an “Order Ready for Pickup” email separately AFTER your order has been processed with pickup instructions. DO NOT come to pick up your textbooks until you have received the email. Your order will not be ready.
- Payment can be made online using the following methods
- A credit or debit card
- An SCC gift card
- A Student Account Charge* (Watch the Important Dates page on the SCC website
or check the SCC Bookstore website for exact dates.)
*You can charge your books to your student account by clicking the “Stud Acct/PSEO/Other” option from the dropdown menu. You must have a current, completed FAFSA on file with South Central College, be a PSEO student, or have authorization from a paying company or organization on file with South Central College to use this option.
*Other includes Veteran’s Benefits, Rehabilitation Services, MRCI, MVAC, TAA, Pipeline Grant, Nelnet Payment Plans and the Workforce Center. If you have someone else paying for you books that isn’t listed please contact us directly.
- Fill out the required information, including your student ID number.
- Check the box authorizing the college to charge your student financial aid account.
- Would you like to apply payment to your order before applying your student account funds?
Select Yes, if you want to pay with a credit or debit card first, then charge your account.
Select No, if you want the total balance to charge to your student account.
- Finally, click “Place Order” to complete your order.
- Once your order has been placed, you will receive an order number on your screen, and an order CONFIRMATION email will be sent to the email address you used when you created your account.
- You will receive a second email when your order has shipped or is ready for a locker pickup on the campus you selected.
The South Central College bookstore is unable to ship to PO Boxes. Please use a physical street address for your order, or select an on-campus locker pickup at checkout.